Nunavut Health Records

I have not been able to find definitive information regarding how to receive RQ-appropriate health records from Nunavut. I recommend contacting Nunavut Health and Social Services to request a Statement of Benefits Paid or Medicare Claim History. They should be able to direct you to the appropriate office and inform you of the appropriate process for your request.

Department of Health and Social Services
P.O. Box 1000, Station 1000
Iqaluit, Nunavut
X0A 0H0



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s